sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

Songbird

Sunny day, give me a sunbeam
Touch the warmness of my skin
Blow a flower and pick it for my dearest one
Blow the wind that drives me to her arms
I wish I could see her smile
or some sweet memory from the past
I wish there was something I could cry about
or something I could laugh at

Just like the light that shines on me
A glimpse of the finest melody
in my head trying to turn itself into real
or at least something I could believe in
the uneasy feeling of not knowing my fate
I feel I start to lose myself
My eyes are fading out

Love is such a heavy burden
If you have no one to share it with

Songbird whistles gently
My wounded wings can't make me fly
To the home of the nameless and the weightlessness
This loud silence fills the air and then
The first thing I see is not you
There is no greater pain than waking up knowing that
There is no heart beating for ya
That you are not in anyone's dreams

Love is such a heavy burden
If you have no one to share it with

- Jul 10th 2006, 01:39 AM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário